Welcome!

Follow my journey toward publication. Laugh, cry, point and stare-- it's all good. I'll leave a trail so that you, my fellow author, may have a straighter path to finding your own elusive publishing contract. Adventure awaits. Let's travel together...



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Michelle Massaro, Emcee for COTT!

I am getting ready to host two clashes on COTT next week- TWO!!  The first with Janalyn Voigt and JoAnn Durgin, and the second with Jody Hedlund and Margaret Brownley.  This is so exciting, and I have really enjoyed interviewing these ladies.  The tough part is trimming my interviews for the blog so they aren't too long.  And it's waaay tougher than I thought it would be!  I've been pulling my hair out trying to find Q&A's that I can cut when I really want to keep them all.  Note to self: next time, just ask fewer questions to begin with.

You'll have to visit COTT next week to read my interviews.  And of course you'll vote and enter the drawings too.  You'll have four chances to win a book!  Wow!

I'm curious:
Have you visited the Clash of the Titles website yet?  Have you participated? 

No comments: