Welcome!

Follow my journey toward publication. Laugh, cry, point and stare-- it's all good. I'll leave a trail so that you, my fellow author, may have a straighter path to finding your own elusive publishing contract. Adventure awaits. Let's travel together...



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guest Writers!

Good morning friends,

I am excited to announce that I will be bringing you all some fabulous posts by GUEST WRITERS! In the coming days (if you're lucky, even later today) I will be posting excerpts and bios of some of the writing friends I've made through my journey.

It's not only for your enjoyment- though I'm sure you will really enjoy what you read- but also to demonstrate the wonderful communities of authors available for YOU to become a part of when you start actively seeking to plug in. I believe "networking" is a key ingredient to getting published. Why? Because there is so much you can LEARN and GLEAN from others! From writing tips to helpful websites and articles, to honest critiques of your work and a cheering squad for your successes, plugging in to a community of writers is invaluable!

So make sure to check back (or subscribe via email for notification on new posts) and read some work from my writing buddies. In the meantime, have a blessed day!

~ Michelle


**If you would like to be a guest writer, please email me your writing exerpt and we will talk!

No comments: