Welcome!

Follow my journey toward publication. Laugh, cry, point and stare-- it's all good. I'll leave a trail so that you, my fellow author, may have a straighter path to finding your own elusive publishing contract. Adventure awaits. Let's travel together...



Monday, December 6, 2010

What's Going On This Week?



Book Signing Button 

Today I wanted to remind you all that there is still a day or two left to order your SIGNED COPIES of any number of books at the online book signing bash I mentioned here a couple weeks ago! 




Also today is the start of a new clash over at COTT.  Today and tomorrow you can vote for your favorite Winter Scene and enter to win a free book- yay books!  yay freebies! 






April Gardner's debut novel, Wounded Spirits, was recently released and tomorrow is the official "launch day". What does that mean? Well, it means we are going to try and help propel her to Amazon super-stardom (aka "best seller status") by making our book purchases on the same day. April is a wonderful woman and an amazing author. When I found out about her book launch, I was thrilled to be a part of it. So tomorrow I am giving her the spotlight here in my corner of the blogosphere.  Be sure to come by then!

No comments: