Welcome!

Follow my journey toward publication. Laugh, cry, point and stare-- it's all good. I'll leave a trail so that you, my fellow author, may have a straighter path to finding your own elusive publishing contract. Adventure awaits. Let's travel together...



Friday, May 27, 2011

Winner! Plus Fiction Friday

The winner of Julie Carobini's Fade To Blue is....

CLAUDIA RIZZI!

Congrats, Claudia--enjoy your book! 

And thanks one more time to Julie for visiting. She sends her best wishes and thank you's to those who left such nice comments. Blogger has been her frenemy this week and she was unable to leave a comment for you. But she loves you nonetheless!  You can read more about Julie, and another interview with her next week, as she competes on Clash of the Titles. Participating in comments over there will put you in another drawing for her book too, so head on over.

http://www.clashofthetitles.com/

And now the moment we've all been waiting for...

Story Improv:

A knock sounded at the door startling Jessica from her trance-like stare at her computer screen. She set down her Diet A &W and crossed the room to greet Jane standing on her porch.

"Jane! I need you to do me a huge favor today and help me break in to the taxidermi office across town."

"Um, okay but can I grab a bag of fritos for the road?" 

"Sure--on the counter next to the stuffed racoon. Hurry up!"


4 comments:

Jessica R. Patch said...

(I didn't realize you were writing my life story today! rofl)

ahem...

"Um...Jess...he isn't stuffed! He's eating my Fritos!"

Claudia Rizzi said...

"C'mon Jane....let's get a move on," Jess tapped at her watch. "We don't have much time before Luke gets back into town. If he catches us, he will FREAK!"

mjmoore said...

"What's this all about, Jess? I'm up for a night of felony as much as the next girl, but I'd like to know the reason I'll be trading in my designer jeans for stripes!"

Shellie said...

Jess ran a shaky hand through her bangs as she searched the floor for the right words. When she glanced up, she caught Jane's inquisitive gaze and held it. "Let's just say, a family member needs our help."