Welcome!

Follow my journey toward publication. Laugh, cry, point and stare-- it's all good. I'll leave a trail so that you, my fellow author, may have a straighter path to finding your own elusive publishing contract. Adventure awaits. Let's travel together...



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You Love Me

             ***
Something has happened
I don’t understand
I’m crying for love
Then You take my hand

You pull me up
Help me to my feet
Oh! How wounds hurt
After a defeat

My eyes have grown swollen
From tears I have cried
I feel so abandoned
But You stayed by my side

I go limp in Your arms
I give up the fight
I let go of the pain
And You hold me tight

I lift up my head
And see in disgrace
The print of my hand
That once slapped Your face

And Your eyes have grown swollen
From tears You have cried
When You so loved me…
And I abandoned Your side

by Michelle Massaro



No comments: