Welcome!

Follow my journey toward publication. Laugh, cry, point and stare-- it's all good. I'll leave a trail so that you, my fellow author, may have a straighter path to finding your own elusive publishing contract. Adventure awaits. Let's travel together...



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fresh Eyes

I have mere weeks to get my manuscript submitted to the Operation First Novel contest.  I've been combing through it, trying to make it the best it can be, but I need some help. I need some perspective and an outside eye to help me with it- particularly in the middle.  If you are interested and willing to take a look at portions of my manuscript and give me some feedback on it, let me know!  Ideally, I would like to be able to send just the portions I really want feedback on, for time's sake, but I'm open to sharing the full story. 

If you are one of my writing buddies, you may get a direct request from me, but don't feel pressured.  Life is hectic for me and I know it is for you too!  Anyone can either leave me a comment here or send me an email or a FB message and let me know you are available to take a look at a couple chapters of my book. 

Thank you!

No comments: