Welcome!

Follow my journey toward publication. Laugh, cry, point and stare-- it's all good. I'll leave a trail so that you, my fellow author, may have a straighter path to finding your own elusive publishing contract. Adventure awaits. Let's travel together...



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome!

Well, this is really a welcome to myself- a welcome to the world of blogging. I'm just as surprised as you are; I never thought I'd be a blogger, but here I am!

Those who know me well know that over the past couple of years I have been working on writing a novel. What started out as just an interesting story idea has taken on a life of its own and become something I am really excited about. Now that it's complete, I am learning a lot about things like query letters, taglines, agents and editors. It's quite an adventure!

So, this is the place where you can follow my journey as I try to get published. If you are a writer yourself, perhaps you'll benefit from reading about my experiences. If you're a friend or family member, this is the place that will answer the question "Hey, whatever happened with that book you wrote?" From time to time I may even have guest bloggers share their thoughts, tips/advice, devotions, or amusing anecdotes.

Here's to the journey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring on the adventure!

Marilyn Valencia said...

So excited for you Michelle! What an adventure indeed!

Michelle Massaro said...

Thank you! The support is invaluable!